Monday, March 15, 2010

Straight in at 101

I don't think I have ever cursed as much in my life as I have in the past two hours. It wasn't angry, sad or frustrated though. It was happy cursing, making noise and expressing myself because I can.

Picture this: Five teenage boys who have been friends since before any of them can remember moving a trampoline through a two-hundred-fifty yard obstacle course of trees, mud, buildings, cars, and causing us the most hindrance, each other, causing us to scream obscenities at each other through crippling laughter. During this process, every single leg of the trampoline fell off, so we all rushed about, trying to reasonable the goddamn contraption while we traded off holding it up, all the while working by eye and consequently getting possibly every wrong combination of parts in the process, all the while shouting words foul enough to make anybody blush. It should go without saying that we didn't care.

After nearly a half hour of getting the evil contraption together, we went on, and with the excitement built up from our previous endeavors, we beat the everloving crap out of each other, a giant disorganized brawl erupting on the trampoline, violence in every sense of the word, but no unhappy emotions or anger at all. We all understood the terms without speaking a word, and had a fantastic time with it.

If you don't understand the expression of what I'm saying exactly, then you've never known what it is to be an excited teenage male with so many chemicals rushing through your brain that even your imagination is so vibrant the colours hurt your eyes

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! I'm quite glad that you teenage boys moved that trampoline around that big yard, because that night really relieved me of my stress temperarily :P

    ReplyDelete