Saturday, March 6, 2010

Signs

Everything that's here can be our secret
From songs in our silly, made-up language, to the cover of our perfect darkness
The stories of the near future can stay with me.

We're on a first name basis with the night, and
Virgo's stare is shortly replaced by yours.
The silence of this moment is deafening; you share your universe with your eyes.
Glisten, blink, turn away, taunt, tease,
Your silky red ribbon is wrapped around my wrist, and I know it better than you ever could

My cinematic romance is featured just off-screen,
And it feels this real life's "too much" is our definitive "simply not enough".
Closed doors tell no tales, Virgo sighs as another one of her children is lost

Caress, sigh, kiss, kiss, taste, feel, fade out
Shiver and smile, trust me, trust the night. Our night.

Physical and mental blocks shed, it's nothing but you and me
Here and now
Trust me
Let everything be changed
And if it counts for anything
I'm as scared as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment