Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy News

In news today- I got my old Pokemon games back! Several years ago I let a friend borrow them, and forgot, and was sad upon my inability to find them, but now he located me and gave them back, and I've been nostalgic with all of my old dudes. He even left a lot of my good Pokemon on there, so I could go back in and just tear up the game (weekend suddenly = not boring).

I felt really good about my trombone playing today. I just felt like I could hit all the notes just right, and I had excellent air control, and my posture was wonderful and I just did it all perfectly. I really felt like I had earned my place as the head trombonist... on a very related note though, if I'm going to continue seriously playing my wonderful friend, I really need to upgrade... the old used, beat-up one I have isn't going to cut if for that much longer. I'll just add that thousand dollars to my expenses in the future...

Okay. That's all for tonight. Today was a happy day. All the little things just came together and made it a really great one.

-You and I are only just a matter of time


P.S. Gotta remember to put something together for the talent show. Only one week left...

No comments:

Post a Comment