Wednesday, March 31, 2010

At the end of the world



I totally did have a post written for yesterday, but I decided not to post it under the grounds that it was really unhappy and miserable, and I didn't want to post that. This is 2010. This is supposed to be the best year of my life. I will, under no circumstances let anything damage the way this year is for me. This is what it is, and no matter what bad will happen, I won't let it bring me down.


So, to summarize what's going on: Long story short, my ex-girlfriend got in a fight with her family, got kicked out of her house, and moved in with her skid boyfriend and his less-than perfect mother. The schools guidance councilor told me that the boyfriend wants my head, but he thinks I should be the one to talk to her, and talk some sense into her, because I know her better than anybody else in the school, and she'll more likely than not get herself into serious trouble (ie., pregnancy or something of the like). After some serious thinking, however, I've decided that I won't. She can deal with the consequences of her actions, and I'm out of that. It's not my responsibility any more. Whatever will happen, happens, and I'm just going to stay away.

P.S. I've figured out the days, and I can't help but count them down... 107. It's awful, but I can do it. For her, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment