Sunday, March 28, 2010

Counter-dare

So, I was counter-dared earlier today... and I'm not one to say no to these sort of things, so if you're reading this tell you what: Spring break is four days away, and that leaves me eleven days of freedom. I can guarantee that at some point during my break, something amazing is going to come up, and when it does, you'll be the first to know...

... and I must warn you, I don't often get one-upped.

On a completely unrelated note, sometimes I wish my little project didn't have followers I was so familiar with in real life. I wrote something that I feel slightly proud of, but... suffice it to say, it's not something I want many people reading *cue comical mixed emotions*

I don't think I'll go to school tomorrow... I'm just not in the mood. I wanna take a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment