Monday, March 1, 2010

God Bless Canada


Yesterday, Canada won gold in Men's Hockey, which is without much doubt the biggest event in the Olympics. As a Canadian, I care about my country, but I've never been a very strong patriot, but yesterday was a small changing experience for me. I felt extremely proud of my nation and what we really are capable of. In Vancouver 2010 we really proved to the rest of the world what we truly are capable of, and to me, that's a very powerful experience. We came together, and consequently, came out on top. You can say what you like about out little country, but like William Shatner said in the closing ceremonies, "To survive in the final frontier, you have to learn to dream big."
Mr. Shatner, I agree whole-heartedly.

This is Canada, and this is what happens when we put our tough hearts to it.
I'm proud to be Canadian- From the true north, strong and free

1 comment:

  1. You can say what you like about out little country

    Our* and our country isn't really that little.

    ReplyDelete