Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Swoon

It's funny how fast your situation can change. This time last week I was celebrating Mardi Gras with my best friend-turned love interest. It was just crazy. Today I had my first jazz band practice (still not sure if I'm going to be playing the guitar or trombone for it. I'd still be totally happy either way. I'd rather play trombone if we can't get any other lower brass players though.)

I feel a little nostalgic about last week. It sort of sucks that it's over, but I'm really happy that it happened. I think I can honestly say that it was the best, most exciting, eventful week of my entire life. I really wish I could have stayed there for more time. It's nice to be home, but I miss the excitement, friendship, and adventure. Mixed feelings, I guess.

That's all for tonight. I still feel tired... I need to start sleeping more.

This isn't the end. In fact, it's only just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment