Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PIKA PIKA

Things I have learned today:

The Latin name for a Pika (Ochotona princeps), that my biology classroom doesn't get any cell-phone reception, anything can become automatically more interesting if you make a comparison to the 501st squadron, that if I only plug my headphones in halfway into my ipod, often I will only get music and not lyrics, and above all, that I really need to start getting more sleep.

I am bored out of my skull. I get that I'm contradicting myself by saying that at all, with my new years resolution and all that, but it's hard to keep my eyes open when I'm "busy" working on a project I'm not interested in on a subject I'm not interested in. (To clarify, I'm in my biology 20-1 class right now. It's pretty slow paced.)

That's all for now. Class is nearly over, but I'll do a second, more complete post later tonight.

Bluh.

No comments:

Post a Comment