Wednesday, February 3, 2010

As far as days go... this is one.


Something interesting about me- More often than not, I were giant headphones most everywhere I go. Now, it goes without saying that a lot of people are not fond of my giant headphones. Some people think that I'm some artistic lunatic (semi-true, depending on the day), others see some kind of indie recluse, who'll throw rocks at you if he here's the words "Top 40" from your mouth. Some adults who haven't gotten to know me think I'm just some rebellious punk, who likes his flaming guitar riffs, and inaudible lyrics better than the rest of the world.
This is not the case.
I'll be the first to admit, in the right place and time, I am all of those things. However, that's just it. I'm all of those things, and so much more. Do I really deserve all of this judgment people place on me?
Absolutely I do.
If I'm going to go out of my way to break the norm in such a manner, then I deserve all the looks and questions that I get. Sometimes it bothers me what people think, but then I remember- I've earned it in every way.


P.S. It's worth it for such fantastic music quality. These headphones are pretty much the best purchase I've ever made. Sony never lets me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment