Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nine


It's one of those days. I've been up since 9:00 am, and even though it's nearly 6:00 pm now (by the clock), I still feel in my brain like it's only 9:30. Maybe I just never woke up right, but over the course of packing, writing, going to town three times, working, and organizing my entire house I still feel like the day hasn't even really started. The most likely explanation that I can think of is that this entire day is really just... preparation for a greater event. Tomorrow I will depart on the journey of a lifetime, and the end result of it will be memories, feeling, and stories.

Actually there will be one small tangible thing from this trip: My brother and I have a small Gumby & Pokey figures (6 cm) which we will make a photo-journal of on our trip. We'll take small shots of these two on each leg of our expedition, and compile them at the end, and see how it ties itself up.

And with this, I leave you expectation and anticipation for the upcoming events. I'll write again next Monday

1 comment:

  1. Uh, I thought it was on Monday...? I guess we're not flying together?

    ReplyDelete