Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sadies, sadies...


Yesterday I got asked to a Sadie Hawkins dance. Later that same day, I accepted. Honestly, I have a feeling it's going to be a little awkward; the girl who asked me and myself are not all that familiar with each other, she's older than me, and honestly, I've never been asked to a dance before, and I have no idea how I should expect her to act. Hopefully no drawn-out love confessions or silly things like that. With any luck, it'll just be two friends going to a dance, minimal uncomfortableness, all that good stuff.

Wish me luck... (The dance is on Friday)

-Chris

P.S. Her means of asking me was pretty straightforward, but nice nonetheless. She baked me 8 cupcakes reading "SADIES?" (followed by a little music note). Underneath the cupcakes was that note in the picture.

P.P.S. For those of you who may be concerned with this turn of events, e-mail me or something. I'll fill you in a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment