Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dirty Jokes (I love Gilbert Godfried)

An elderly man is walking down the sidewalk when he finds a lamp on the ground. He picks it up, rubs it, and to his surprise, out pops a genie!

The genie looks at him and says "I will grant you one wish."

The man pulls an old, torn map out of his pocket, points at it and says "This area here, it's called the Middle East. Nothing but anger, violence and conflict arises from this place. Can you do something about that?"

The genie looks at the ground and says "No, I cannot. That is more complex and bigger than I have the power to deal with. Is there anything else you want?"

The man thinks for a moment, then replies to the genie saying "Well... I've been married to the same woman for forty years, and she's never given me a blowjob. Do you think you could make that happen for me?"

The genie pauses, then says "Can I take a second look at that map?"

No comments:

Post a Comment