Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FFXIII


Today could be summed up with many words, but the two I'm going to use are Final Fantasy (XIII to be specific).

First day of the game, I've logged about three hours, and am starting to get a glimpse of the story. Interesting characters, (mostly) really cool setting, (Midgar, in all honesty), and a unique plotline, that is well-supported by very appropriate voice acting, and some kick-ass animation. (Seriously, it's probably the nicest-looking game I've ever seen, tied with MGS4.)

I'd talk about the plot, and the characters in more depth, but I'd feel bad about spoilers, and also I'm not far in enough to give that much information.

So far though, nothing too crazy about the game (besides the cut-scenes... wow. Those are gorgeous.), but I will make occasional updates as I play through it. Share my opinions, all that. Actually, I would write about the characters were I not exhausted.

That is all for now! I'll do a not-awful post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment