Saturday, May 1, 2010

White Strawberries

Wow. I am positively exhausted. I've never really been one for dancing, but wow... to just cut loose... crazy stuff. I had a great time, suffered little dignity loss (despite the fact that I do not posses the ability to dance at all.)

On an unrelated note, the dance made me very nostalgic... I close my eyes and it still feels like I'm there. Loud music in languages I don't understand, excitement and happiness all around,standing next to me, my lover... the memory is warm, comforting... I remember things are just so different from home. I miss the adventure.

The bad won't fix itself. The unhappiness, the longing, the loneliness, it's not going to just get better.
So I'll make it. Watch me change the world. Just watch me.

Seventy-six days
-Chris


P.S. I got asked to grad!? What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment