Monday, May 10, 2010

Last time we talked Mr. Smith...

If there is anything that I've learned in life that is true no matter where you look, it's this fantastic little piece of wisdom that everybody should at the very least consider in daily life. Getting angry doesn't solve anything.

So simple it's stupid, right? I thought so too at first, but upon thinking about it in more depth I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing, at all that isn't true about this. I can't think of a single problem in the entire world that couldn't be solved ten times faster and with WAY less hassle if everybody in the world was totally capable of keeping their cool under any circumstances. I mean, it's probably be a lot less exciting, but still, the way I see it, it'd be a pretty big step up from how we often behave now

Just thinkin' out loud, I guess. That's what a blog is for, unless I'm mistaken

No comments:

Post a Comment