Thursday, May 6, 2010

Seventeen for Never

Five days until my seventeenth birthday. Honestly, seventeen is kind of a stupid year. Not quite eighteen, and nothing new from sixteen. The only meaningful thing I can think of is I can buy things with parental advisory stickers, or 'M' rated games (without having to lie to/sweet talk the clerk).

That play is on my birthday.. I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing. I mean, it's feasible that one of my cast members will make me a cake, or at least remember, but on the other hand, I want to be able to do things on my birthday. Go break things with friends, rock out, eat cake, dinner with the family, things like that. Not sing in a musical

Blah. That is all

P.S. Despite what the records will show shortly, I'll still be my perfect, almighty sixteen and free inside.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you wholeheartedly about the whole 'seventeen being a stupid year'. It's quite useless. Same as fourteen. It's in between fifteen and thirteen... There's just nothing.

    ReplyDelete