Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The First

I feel like such a musician right now. Earlier this evening I layed the guitar part to the new song my band is working on, so now all we have to do is re-record the drum track, and get the vocals on top of everything else. With any luck, this track really will get us somewhere... but more than that, the thing that I'm proud of is finally having some fruits of my efforts that I can share with the people who have supported me.


I swear, someday, my name is going to lights somewhere. You won't have to wonder where to look to find me. Someday, the easiest way to track me down will be to push your way to the center of the biggest, loudest crowd you've ever seen... but don't worry. All you have to do is call my name, and they'll all be gone in an instant.

Just you and me baby.

1 comment:

  1. lol No you won't.
    lolololol harassing family members.

    ReplyDelete