Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gravity


It's nearly June and it's snowing here. I swear, this country is just messing with all of us at this point.

Anyways, I've been busy lately... preparing for finals, spending time with friends, working on new songs and personal writing projects, running for high school president, community service, reading, keeping up with politics, and from time to time, sleeping.

I dunno what it is about the last little while. At the time everything feels right and good, but when I look back on things, my days just feel hollow, like nothing special has come out of them. The single exception to this was the "date" that I went on last night. I didn't know until a few hours into the date that the girl I was with had never been out with a guy in any way, shape or form before. I really feel like I did a good job of making the evening special for her. I mean, I'm not sure how significant the whole thing'll be for her, but I hope she can remember it in the best light.

On an unrelated note, I worked at a charity garage sale earlier today. It was stunningly boring. I really wish that I hadn't volunteered for the thing, but I guess it was good... I got some exercise moving desks and couches for people who bought them. I hate being hired muscle, but you do what has to be done right?

Sleeping is dumb. We need to figure out some sort of energy supply for humans so that we don't have to waste so many hours of our lives just regenerating.

Okay. That is all.

P.S. I totally wish I could an airbender.

No comments:

Post a Comment