Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter cleaning.

I need a job. I spend far too much spare time. I need money, and I need to keep myself more busy... I mean seriously, I'm blogging. What's up with that? There's about 3(10^9) other things I could be doing. I'm just not.

Today was very snowy and icy... even worse than yesterday. I had prior engagements that I was forced to cancel due to the conditions of the road. I'd rather not recreate the events of yesterday... so instead I spend the day cleaning. I cleaned out my car (easier said than done. Though fantastic companions, my passengers are not the neatest of individuals.) I did my laundry, made my room semi-beautiful, and discovered that I purchased the wrong kind of acoustic guitar strings so I didn't re-string it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment