Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Music & Lust


Music,
Like love and lust, has roots in the soul.
You drive me mad with your A notes,
Making me wild like a staff with no lines.
Kisses placed randomly on paper as notes turn into high screams and low moans.

Love,
Like anger flows through my veins and burns me,
So does the fire produced by every key you hit.
Taking me higher into a world where there is no dissonance,
And every sound, from every voice, melts into one word:

Lust,
Dances to the sound produced as sweat drips tenderly off your skin.
Hands roaming gently; our hearts the bass, beat, and background.
Hit that note for me, touch me where everything makes sense and I become the star in your opera show. Make me the soprano you know I am While my:

Soul,
Is Infatuated and drowning in your:

Music.

No credit can go to me for this. The author is ~Chaotic-undertone @ deviantart

It's just beautiful. I love the way it sounds, I love the way it feels, and most importantly, I love what it means. A little dirty, of course, but that's why it's amazing. Lily showed this one to me, and for that, I thank her. I really need to learn to memorize more things like this so I can quote them in applicable situations.

Beautiful Midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment