Thursday, January 28, 2010

4-1

First day of the new semester tomorrow... among the new classes I'm taking this spring are Chemistry 20-1 and Biology 20-1. It'll be a busy semester, but at least I have friends in these classes with me. I'm really not sure what to say... it's a cloudy night. I can't see very many stars, but the moon is very bright. It's so welcoming just to stare at it... to each and every one of us, it's the same moon, but it tells a different story. From a chunk of rock circling the earth, to some sort of alien camp-out, to the muse of a thousand poets, to a midnight sun, the moon is fantastic.

Glow softly
The night feels cold
No more

I haven't written a haiku in forever... that's pretty bad, but who cares? There's a million blogs on the internet, and this is no different from any of them.

Silly poet boy
-Chris

1 comment:

  1. Question, how'd you get this amazing layout for your blog? It's just so... I mean, whoa... I love it.

    Something I always tell my friends when I'm going far away:
    Look at the moon and think of me. We're probably looking at it at the same time. That way we wont feel so far away from each other.

    ReplyDelete