Sunday, September 12, 2010

Never Gonna Give You Up

I am that stable guy. You know the one. The friend everybody has who they feel safe with; who they can unload the problems of the world on, and rest easy, knowing that there's somebody else who's caring and (where he can) making a difference.

I will stay up late talking, set aside my music or my friends to help you, and generally just be a friend through anything. I will not get tired of anybody under any circumstances. I am here to help.

I just find myself growing weary every once in a while... but I won't give up.

1 comment:

  1. I am that girl, who needs to know she's loved. I'm the one who pretends not to worry, or feel hurt even though inside her entire being is crumbling. I'm the friend who will reach out her arms and hold others in time of need, but crawl into a shell when I'm the one in need.
    I'm the girl who needs someone who will stay up late talking, and be a friend through whatever I need. I need someone who will stick it through with me, and catch me when I fall.
    I'm the girl, who needs someone like you. Who even when he's growing weary, he won't give up on me.

    ReplyDelete