Saturday, September 4, 2010

Grown-ups

I've had a difficult time writing lately. My last half-dozen attempts at post just come out as a mess of thoughts and ideas, and are really just kind of gibberish. I'm not really sure what to say or how to say it, but I do know there's something in there. I'm just still in the process of working on it.

Anyways, I'm back in school (bluh. Exhausting even to think about). I'm getting reconnected with my friends and with my life again, but it's still really awful to have to relinquish such a fantastic summer to memory. I feel melancholy at the though of it, but time goes on right? I mean, before I know it I'll be writing diplomas and getting ready for my last summer before I got off to university.

I'm almost a grown-up.

When did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment