Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Clouds 1.2.0


This blog has become a very different project than it's initial vision. When I first created The Clouds it was to protect me from my own idle mind. I had a bad breakup that was somewhat worse than I was willing to admit. I decided that the best thing to do would just be to keep my brain busy, and give me a long, ongoing project to work on and care about. Sure enough, it worked, and actually did help, and consequently, this blog has grown as I have.

It's a little bit like the phoenix idea: It was created out of death, in my case, love, something I promised myself I would never lose. Writing this was my own way of channeling that death into something meaningful and full of life and helping to find (my own) personal truths.

It should go without saying though, that now The Clouds is something quite different. It's a collection of spontaneous and contemplated observations, thoughts and musings on the journey of one boy spiraling into life, toward manhood, and the future itself.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Clouds, and this is what I am. Take only what you need from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment