Saturday, June 5, 2010

Walking Disaster

Good intentions are only half of the battle. The latter part is the actual execution, and I seem to have a poor track record in this part, with one disastrous happening after another, all inflict due to my (in)action.
I hate being destructive. I try my best. I really do. I'm just... fated for destruction, it seems. At this rate, I'll be dead by 25.

On a totally unrelated note, I have no inspiration for writing, or ideas for what to write. Ideas, anyone? Something wacky, or unconventional. I'm really happy with how Miserabelia turned out.

*sigh* I need a vacation or something... 41 days, darling.

1 comment:

  1. You should write a simple story where everything is backward. Like, the grass is blue, the sky is yellow, you're encouraged to laze around instead of study or work. And you could incorporate a first person story, where you want to work, and you want to study. And you wonder why the way things are the way they are. I remember Mik wrote a story not too long ago about where homosexuality was normal, and heterosexuality wasn't. You could do something like that, just with different things, or even the same just in another story.
    Hm.. I'll see if I can come up with some other ideas.

    ReplyDelete