Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blurred


EXCLAMATION!
The places where the mind will roam!
The places that are far from home!

I am a helpless romantic. This is a fact about me, and is something that will probably never change. I also have a spirit of adventure. That may change with age, but I doubt it'll ever go away. Probably just... refine itself. I am not necessarily a good person, but I like to make people happy. I get attached, but deal well with stress, but I hate not getting my way. I am willing to compromise, but my opinion needs to be made clear at all times. The last thing is, I have the worst sleep habits of all time.

That is all, but before I depart, I wanna share my metaphor of the day. I'm very proud of myself for this one- A friend of mine was asking why she kept thinking about her ex, and I summed it up like this

"You know that feeling when you have a tooth pulled? Hurts, doesn't it, but you go through with it anyways, because that tooth needs to go so that something else can go there. Even after you get it pulled though, you'll run your tongue over that hole where it used to be hundreds of times, just because you were used to what used to be there."

The poet inside of me is proud of that one.

Most useless post = this one. Oh well. I'm working on a new short story. Should have it up in a little bit.

1 comment: