Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm back

I am a writer at heart. I form letters into words into phrases into sentences into paragraphs into pages into stories.
However, a writer as I may be, my time for writing and inspiration has been sparse, to say the least. At the moment, my life is going through what might be called by some a "crazy patch". I still have ideas, I still have drive, but right now, I don't know how to get them all out.
This summer is rapidly approaching, however, and I'm getting back to the way this blog started: A post a day. After I get out of classes on the 23rd of June, every day until the first week of September, I'm going to make a post. Sometimes small little updates, sometimes emotional rants, or maybe a poem or a story. Whatever. All I want to say is, I'm not dead, and I'm not giving up on what I care about

Until the 24th- See you guys soon

No comments:

Post a Comment