Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Playlist

I am trying a project. We will see how long it lasts- I want to make weekly playlists based on suggestions from the people around me, including (though not limited to the people on this blog.) The idea behind this project is simply expanding my own knowledge and understanding of music, while giving me something constructive to do.

My first playlist is this, the (so aptly titled) 2011 debut playlist. It contains the following
1. A song from 2010 you love
2. A song everyone on 8tracks should hear
3. A song that reminds you of high school
4. A song from the year you were born
5. A song from a band you LOVE
6. A song you can sing along to
7. A song about your city / state
8. A top 40 song you hate to admit you like

Now, I've asked this once before (and it elicited no results...) but I ask every single one of you any playlist suggestion at all. The whole point of this project is not using my own ideas for playlists, but somebody else's thoughts.

Base it on a mood, or an idea, or a genre, whatever. Just any playlist thought at all, and I'll do the rest, in an 8 to 10 track mix of fury.

My account is http://www.8tracks.com/christhe1der

3 comments:

  1. Number one: Seven songs that remind you of the seven colors of the rainbow! (eg. Red song, Orange song, Yellow song, etc.)

    Number two: Things you never would have heard if it wasn't for other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *punk rock
    *classics
    *cliche
    *best soundtracks of all time
    *best soundtracks of 2010
    *morning songs
    *makes you happy
    *songs you listen to when you're depressed
    *songs you want at your wedding
    *songs you want at your funeral
    *songs you listen to to be inspired
    *overrated songs
    *songs that are popular only 'cause the artist is pretty (:P)
    *Worst songs of 2010
    *pop songs you hate to love and love to hate
    *Songs you'd demand your son/daughter to know
    *Songs you hate to listen to because everytime you do you want to cry
    *Makes you want to puke
    *Hated the first time you heard it, and now love it
    *Hate the group but love this one song (Only one song per group)
    *Love this group, hate this song xD
    *Underrated dance/any songs

    I'm out of ideas, but I'm sure I could come up with more :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just something for some down time while studying
    Another for up time when I want to jump around and dance

    ReplyDelete