Monday, October 18, 2010

Opinions

I find that the more I learn, the more I find myself disagreeing with things or people I used to believe were right always, no matter what.

I used to hate to be that one guy who went out of a movie disagreeing with his friends. I would lie, or stay silent about whether I though it was good or entertaining, but now, I thrive on that point of view. It's not about being an individual, it's about recognizing what I think is right.

Really, I don't even like disagreeing. Arguing with someone I care about leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, but it's not as bad as that feeling in my gut when I know I haven't stood up for something I should have.

All things considered, I know it's kind of a roundabout way of saying it, but to me, it just comes out to sticking up for what you think is right.

I hope I don't hurt anybody's feelings with whatever transpires.

No comments:

Post a Comment