Thursday, January 5, 2012

Down on You

I can't exactly describe why, and it would be impossible to try, but I have found emotional and spiritual solace in the strangest of places- while giving cunnilingus to a girl I've come to fancy. (For those of you concerned, this story will not shift gears towards sexual deviancy, I'm going somewhere with this).
Anyways, I offered, she accepted, and in the moment I felt something that I hadn't felt so... fully in a long time. I felt totally at peace, not only with myself, but with her, her body, and honestly, all of the pent up emotions that have been giving me trouble just seemed to... dissolve away in the moment.
And who knows? Maybe this is just the start of a good thing. I feel like I'm in a good place, and now, the only way to go from here is up

May the day find you well
~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Well... As Woody Allen would say: What ever works. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should wake up, smell the coffee, and stop being such a man-whore.

    ReplyDelete