Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fiat Lux

Huh.
Well, would you look at that?
I've finished my first semester of university, my heart still beating, having stared down the demons of deadlines, social pressures, girls, and generally terrible lifestyle choices. My "hearts I've broken" counter has risen by three (idea for a new blog plugin?), but despite that I feel much more self-assured about who I am, and what it means to be undyingly in love.
I've met a lot of new people, made some enemies, but mostly friends. I've got some new personal philosopies (namely that you really, *really* do not get any choice in the kind of people who enter your life)
I've learned just a tiny bit more about what happiness means, just a tiny bit more about what being a grown-up means...
And who knows? Maybe I am actually ready to take on 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, this one's for you

No comments:

Post a Comment