Wednesday, February 9, 2011

*UPDATE*

Sorry about the absence (to my four readers). Some bad stuff happened, so I did my best to fix it. Didn't work exactly, forced to cut losses, all that reality jazz. Just gotta pick on or the other, right?
Neighbor's house burned down, so now the eight of them, plus the six of us are living under one roof. Crazy, suffice it to say. It's good to help out however I can though, even if that means giving up my bedroom, and suffering from horrible sleep... as in, worse that usual. Whatever. I'll get over it.
I'm part of a vlogging group, "The Kaleidoscope Vloggers". It's pretty fun, but still needs more structure. I can see it becoming something really fantastic and enjoyable though.
Am in a new semester of school, which is all well and good. New classes, new faces (sort of, anyways), fun stuff.

Aaaand.... that's about all, I think. I will make more of an effort to write more in the near future
Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment